To ensure the success of each installation, Sightline provides on-site expertise during the startup and commissioning of every system.
Some of the key tasks performed during the on-site commissioning include:
- Verification and testing of all components prior to startup
- Full system calibration and geometry check
- Assistance with connecting the system to existing plant and computer networks
- Setup of customer products types (specifications, reject limits, etc) and measurement accuracy verification
- Full system backup of critical files and system hard drive
- Testing of all conveyor control functions
All of the onsite work is performed by trained professionals who are dedicated to making your new inspection system an integral part of your production line.